Affinity Heat Finished XL T Bar Limited Edition
The Classic Affinity T bar boasts a thick .083” Crossbar. By using this thickness the bar is able to maintain strength while enabling that classic T bar look. The steerer tube is a .058 thick” and fits nicely on most compression systems. This combination of wall thicknesses and quality welding creates a superior T bar.
The bar is protected with a Gloss clear coat to protect the Chromoly Steel from rusting and it creates a look unique to Affinity. If you’re looking for a high quality T bar that will last then look no further. Affinity is the right choice for you.
The Heat Finish colorway is one of a kind, literally every bar has a different variation and they all look badass. This colorway is painstakingly made by hand. The price is slightly higher due to the added care and hands on application. These bars will only be produced in limited quatities and will only be available for a limited time at.
- Made from resilient Chromoly Steel
- 24" Wide x 28" Tall
- .083” Crossbar for superior strength
- .058” Steerer tube for weight savings and compatibility
- Hand Spun and Heat Finished for Unique Colorway
- High Quality Powder Coat
- Locally made in Southern California
- Rider owned and operated Company with years of professional experience