Most of our orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Any orders placed after 4PM Pacific time will be processed starting the next business day.
Occasionally some products in our inventory may be temporarily out of stock and/or on backorder status. We make every effort to let you know when a product is on backorder status by displaying this information on the product purchase page, by email or by phone call.
Some products are available in limited quantities only and will no longer be available when stock has been exceeded. We make every effort to indicate on the site which items may have limited stock and remove items when stock is gone.
The Shop currently offers two forms of shipping methods - FedEx and USPS. We offer shipping to the all of the United States as well as Australia, Canada, and Great Britain. Please make sure the address is correct when placing an order. We will ship to exactly what is placed on the initial order. A $10 rerouting fee will apply.
For international order:
- All orders are subject to verification prior to processing and shipping.
- We are required to complete a customs declaration with the sales price of the item(s) purchased.
- The Shop cannot legally declare your order as a gift.
- Our current available shipping method is USPS only.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- If there are any discrepancies on an International Order, we will notify the customer. If we do not hear a response within 3 business days after our attempted contact, that order will be canceled.
- The recipient is responsible for all customs fees, taxes, and brokerage charges at the time of delivery. Refused packages will be abandoned and will not be refunded.
For Domestic Orders:
- Orders will be processed in which they were received.
- Processing times are 24-48 hours excluding weekends/holidays.
- Shipping times are additional time. USPS may take 1-3 business days. FedEx may take 1-5 business days excluding Mondays. FedEx does not ship Home Delivery on Mondays.
Credit and Debit cards are charged automatically at the time of purchase.
The pricing for each product is displayed throughout the site. In addition, special pricing is clearly identified, including clearance pricing, temporary specials, etc.
The Shop offers competitive pricing and will do our very best to offer the lowest prices. Prices may vary and are subject to change without notice.
Some products are made available for purchase in the online store before stock arrives in our facility for shipping. These items appear with a Pre-order status notation next to the item. An estimated date of arrival will also be notated. Please note, these are tentative dates and delays may occur.
Cancelling a Pre-Order will result in a 10% restocking fee.
If you have any questions, about the pre-order status of our products, please contact us using one of the methods outlined below.
We currently do not offer layaway services, however, we do understand the holidays can be a strain so we do offer Lawaway on a case-by-case scenario. Please inquiry in store.
We here at The Shop will do everything we can to make your visit with us pleasant. We will cut bars, install grip tape and install grips at no charge. Just make sure you make a "note to the seller" before checking out. Just note, if bars are cut either width or height, we will not refund. No exceptions.
One of the great services we offer is dialing your scooter. We will dial any scooter at no charge if you purchase your products through us. We want you to feel confident with us and our services. Dialing usually consists of tightening compression systems, headsets, and axles. If your scooter is not dialed, bring it in to our location and get it dialed.
When purchasing any complete with us, about 80% of the scooter will be assembled. We will be glad to get you up and running as soon as possible just add this to the "note to the seller" section before checking out. We will not assemble unless specified so make sure not to skip this part.
The Shop does not warranty any product, however we will initiate a warranty with the manufacturer within 30 days from the time of purchase.
Here's some information on manufacturer warranties.
For PROTO products: