TSI THRESHOLD HAMMERHEAD 21.5"
The TSI Hammer Head deck may just look like a 21.5" long Threshold with a squared nose but there is a little more to it than that. A few things that really make the Hammer Head unique, the first one being the obvious squared nose area, this improves stability with 5050's and smith grinds drastically. The second feature is our new groove in the bottom of the "T" plate where you would Crook grind, the groove helps keep them locked. Finally there is one more feature but it can not be seen, it's a internal fillet weld beneath the T Plate which adds strength to the headtube.
(Note: all of the new 2014+ Thresholds also have the internal fillet weld and crook groove)
- 82.5º Headtube Angle
- Integrated Head Tube
- Internal Fillet weld beneath T Plate on the Headtube
- Groove in T Plate for better Crooks
- 4.5 inches wide Boxed Extrusion
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum: Heat treated to T6
- 24" Radius concave
- Spring Steel FlexFender SX (fits 125mm wheels)
- Grade 8 Axle bolt
- Integrated Spacers
- Welded with the highest grade welding rod (4643, used by Boeing on jets)