For all you die hard and patient MGP Ninja Scooter fanatics fret no more, Madd Gear’s MGP Ninja is back and better than ever. The features that generated the legendary Ninja following are still very much part of this newest edition MGP Ninja 4.0 Scooter such as its light weight (complete weight of 8.16 lbs),one piece Chromoly bat wing bars, all black components, 4 inch wide deck, and 110mm alloy core wheels.
But Madd Gear has made some serious improvements that we know will make believers at out of most pro scooter riders. The new MGP VX2 Ninja 4 inch wide deck is fluted – an internal design and manufacturing process that makes the deck lighter weight, but stronger which makes the Ninja VX2 deck the lightest on the market weighing only 2.67 lbs. Not only has the Ninja deck been constructed well, but Madd Gear has devoted its attention even to the coolest details like the laser etched graphic on the bottom of the deck. The Madd Ninja oversized bars also have internal fluting (think light and strong) and are 21” wide bat wing swoop Chromoly tempered one-piece bars.
The MGP Ninja threadless fork has been 3D forged (a mastery of metal manipulation that makes for a really strong yet light fork). The MGP Ninja also comes with the FSA Orbit MX alloy threadless headset (the best brand on the market) that provides really smooth, fast and quiet bar spin (this upgrade alone got all of us at Gryndoscooters.com psyched).
Another important feature is the new Madd HIC Compression that’s really easy to install and remove with a long hex key (which is included) and if you’ve ever had to deal with starnuts, you know what a bonus MGP HIC is (no starnuts!). Plus you don’t have to worry about stripping the bolt since the threaded top cap can also be removed with pliers. But that’s not all…for a complete list of features and specs, see the list below.
So for all you riders that seek a clean and sleek looking scooter that has all the features of an MGP Nitro scooter, but in a lighter frame, this newest edition of the MGP Ninja 4.0 Scooter is for you! The MGP Ninja 4.0 pro scooter is a perfect example of Madd Gear’s forward thinking and competitive edge!
MGP VX2 Ninja 4.0 Scooter Features:
• Madd 21 inch wide x 23 inch high Bat Wing Swoop, Chromoly tempered, one-piece bars (oversized 1 3/8 OD) with internal fluting
• BLACK, BLACK AND BLACK – Everything color coded
• 4.0 inch wide VX2 MGP Ninja Fluted Deck
• Scalloped 82.5 Degree Downtube
• MGP oversized triple clamp (flared bottom)
• MGP Gorilla Grips with end caps
• 3D Forged Fork
• MGP VX2 110mm Flex Brake System
• Madd HIC Compression
• K-2 Bearing Set
• FSA Orbit MX Alloy Threadless sealed Headset
• MGP Black SHOCKTAPE™ Deck Tape – a cushioned deck tape that Madd invented
• Laser Etched Deck Graphic
• 110MM Madd Ninja Aero Alloy Core Wheels – Black PU with Black anondized alloy spoke cores
• Bar height from clamp: 23"
• bar height from ground: 32.5"
DECK WEIGHT ONLY: 1.21KGS / 2.67LBS
COMPLETE WEIGHT: 3.7KGS / 8.16LBS
Max weight: 100Kgs / 220Lbs
For ages 8 years+
USUALLY SHIPS IN 48-72 HOURS